Our Consultation Programs
The MIT Enterprise Forum of Israel consultation programs provide high-tech entrepreneurs and start-up companies with the unique opportunity to consult with experienced entrepreneurs and leading specialists in their respective fields on strategy and business issues. As part of our consultation process we organize meetings and dedicated brainstorming panels featuring some of the most authoritative experts in Israel and worldwide.
A panel usually includes an expert with a strong technology background in the field in which the company is active, a manager (CEO or VP) from a successful company that operates in the same or a relevant business environment, a representative of the target market and a VC who can advise the company regarding its financial strategy. The allocation of experts to the panel is done in collaboration with the subject entrepreneur or company.
Among the outgoing cooperation between the two entities - MIT EF consultation programs is acknowledged by the Chief Scientist's "Tnufa" program.
Entrepreneurs who are entitled to the "Tnufa" grant , will be able to participate the program and get expense recognition to the full amount.
Some of the most experienced experts have participated in the Forum's consulting brainstorm panels, including:
• Ken Levy, Founder, KLA-Tencor
• Ed Mlavsky, Chairman and Founding Partner, Gemini Israel Funds
• Shlomo Kalish, Founder, Jerusalem Global Ventures
• Dalia Prashker, Co-Founder, New Dimension
• Avigdor Willenz, Founder,Galileo Technologies
• Dan Maydan, President, Applied Materials
A sampling of companies that have benefited from the Forum's consulting activities include:
• Mirabilis (later to become ICQ), Founder and CEO: Sefi Vigiser
• MIND CTI, Founder and CEO, Monica Eisinger
• M-Systems, Founder and CEO, Dov Moran
• Cydoor, Founder and CEO, Iri Zohar
• PowerDsine, Founder and CEO, Yigal Rotem
• Verisity, Founder and CEO, Avishay Silvershatz
To join MIT Forum Yearly Subscription- please click here
We recommend filling-out the following questionnaire when applying for the consultation program.
The approval process for entrepreneurs and start-ups wishing to be part of the Forum's consultation program is carried out by a special committee appointed by the Forum's board of directors.